Data Centre Decommissioning
Secure IT Services decommissioning services is one of compliance and trialled fail safe procedures, ensuring a professional solution backed up by experience. Our SC security cleared engineers, who have years of experience in this sector are there to remove the stress and heavy lifting away from you and your staff.
Our project management team will take full control of the decommissioning project.
They will ensure all assets are properly recorded and tracked and all data media is destroyed or secured prior to removal from site. Our team will provide full asset management, data security, handling and removal from site, our providing full accountability, whilst ensuring business continuity, data security and environmental responsibility.
- Customer Engagement.
- Provide a Plan of Action for the Decommissioning Project.
- Decommission Equipment from Location.
- Full Asset Management of Redundant Hardware.
- Data Eradication or Destruction either on or off site as required.
- Handling and removal to our Secure Processing Facility.
- Processing of Hardware and/or Data bearing Media.
- Evaluate Potential Asset Resale.
- Process Recyclable items in accordance with the WEEE Directive.